|Monthly Hours of Transcoding||Price per Hour|
|First 50 hours||$10.00|
|Next 450 hours||$7.00|
|Next 500 hours||$5.00|
|Next 4000 hours||$4.00|
Sounds great, now what?Sign up
How are Live Transcoding hours calculated?
- Live transcoding starts at a base rate of $10 per hour. Usage is tracked monthly in minutes and rounded up to the next hour at the end of the billing period.
- Customers automatically move down the pricing tiers as accumulated monthly usage reaches the next level.
- Both input and output streams are included when determining hours used. For example, a one hour event encoded in 6 renditions (3 RTMP + 3 HLS) will be charged for 7 hours of encoding (1 input + 6 output). "Input" includes the entire life of a job, whether or not video is being streamed to Zencoder.
- HD input and output renditions (resolutions equal to or greater than 1280x720) are billed at a rate of 2x. For example, a one hour HD input stream encoded into one HD output stream will be charged as 4 hours of encoding.
- Files archived from live streams are billed at file transcoding rates.
- Each input stream may have a maximum duration of up to 12 hours. The service is not available for 24x7 live streaming.
- Contact us for high volume encoding rates and for information on discounts for annual commitments.